Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MOR/ryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MOR/ryde is a great place to work!
MOR/ryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MOR/ryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
MOR/ryde continues to grow! We have experienced significant growth in our business and are currently adding additional production facilities to our already multi-facility operation, and we are seeking energetic, self-driven and positive individuals to join our Supervision team!
Being a part of the Manufacturing Supervision team will allow you to learn our business from the ground up and gain experience in many facets of our company. We work as a team at MOR/ryde, so you’ll communicate with a wide variety of departments, from engineering to sales and administration to management. Exposure to business practices are endless given you are a sharp, detail oriented individual, who has the ability to problem solve.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Candidates should have the ability to work well with a diverse staff, be able to take on special projects, and work independently
- Strong computer skills, with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle stress, maintain organization and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team setting
The ideal candidate will have a customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
At MOR/ryde we pride ourselves on our company culture, which is built on positive attitudes and is one that promotes the growth of our team and team members. We strive to promote from within and at MOR/ryde you’ll find yourself with new opportunities that will grow your skillset and push, and challenge you to master new responsibilities and projects that you never thought you would be a part of. At MOR/ryde you’ll experience open communication, a friendly and positive atmosphere, and an environment that will challenge you to grow.
This is your opportunity to join an amazing culture where you’ll be a part of a positive and energetic team, where your voice and ideas will be heard and where you’ll be able to advance your career.
MOR/ryde International, Inc. has experienced progressive growth in the last few years; due to this growth we are looking to add support to our supervision efforts. Currently we are seeking to fill a supervisor role for 1st and 2nd shift welding departments. This position requires a person who is highly skilled in welding and supervision/management. Supervisor duties include:
- Managing employee duties and a team of up to 25 individuals
- Effectively maintaining production schedules
- Hiring and firing of individuals
- Leading by example
MOR/ryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company. Everyone from customer service to engineering to the shop floor, employees’ work together to reach a common goal! With that, it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Prior Welding Experience- MIG Welding (5+ years)
- Ability to read blueprints (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to train individuals on weld technique, print reading, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to identify and develop leaders within the department
- Customer focused attitude/ work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse staff
Join our Quality Team!
MOR/ryde International is seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing and directing the quality departments at all three of our campuses in Elkhart, IN. Each campus has a quality team that creates initial sample inspection reports (ISIRs) for new products, inspects new products, and reviews internal incidents and returned items. Root cause analysis will also be an important part of this position, as well as creating corrective action solutions by using consistency throughout all campuses, yet catering to each product line. You will also be responsible for monitoring performance in quality as well as communicating information regarding quality to relevant department leaders and customers. This will include meeting with customers to best understand their needs, reviewing prints with engineering and production, and completing any necessary documentation.
Teamwork is essential in this position as you will work closely with the Plant Managers and those in the Quality Department, as well as Engineering, Purchasing and Sales. Strong mathematical and communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to actively listen to various team members and customers and effectively communicate information to ensure quality standards are being met. In this role you will be challenged to work as a team to create a vision for continuous product, service and capability improvements. This will allow you to grow professionally, while allowing MOR/ryde to continue to expand and improve upon the customer service that we provide.
- 5 years of experience managing a multi-shift, multi-facility fabrication environment
- Experience with the use of a variety of measurement equipment used in metal fabrication
- ASQ Certification is preferred
- Six Sigma and continuous improvement experience
- Ability to interpret and read blue prints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work with a diverse staff
- Team player mentality
- Employee evaluations
- Aptitude to manage data and find trends
We are currently looking to fill a position within our administrative team. This position will allow you to learn our business from the ground-up and gain experience in many aspects of our business. Previous employees who have been successful in this position have earned a wide variety of college degrees including Psychology, Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Political Science, Education, Advertising, Communications, English and Math. We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who are eager to learn and grow. This position involves a profound level of problem solving and decision making, along with, helping to carry out day to day functions and special projects.
No experience in manufacturing? No problem! If you provide the motivation and commitment then we will provide the tools and training necessary to be successful. In this position you will gain exposure to various departments and business processes, including Customer Service, Quality Control, Inside Sales, Order Entry, Materials/Purchasing and Shipping Departments. The initial training will include exposure to those areas of the business to see first-hand the processes that require extra effort and extreme attention to detail. You will learn the interworking of each area, building an opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to work well with customers and a diverse staff
- Aptitude to work independently and complete special projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional computer proficiency, with thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, while maintaining prior duties
MORryde is a great place to work!
Open communication, an encouraging atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for in a career? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become part of a truly unique and amazing company culture!
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MOR/ryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MOR/ryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MOR/ryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MOR/ryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals.
If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MOR/ryde is the place for you!
RequirementsRequirements vary with each position, but most importantly
we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.