Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MORryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MORryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
MORryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse Engineering Department, specifically our Metal Fabrication Division. MORryde provides a commitment to outstanding service with a full line of fabrication capabilities using state of the art equipment and technology. We are looking to grow our engineering team with technical professionals who are self-motivated and have leadership qualities.
The Engineering Department at MORryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MORryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and practical application in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MORryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. You will work among team members that excel in a fast paced environment, who are supportive and strive to promote team work. This includes internal training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MORryde has designed a specific training program for engineers which incorporates all areas of our business. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. It will also help you merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and set the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
- Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Leadership qualities
- Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MORryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
MORryde is currently seeking energetic, positive, and passionate people to join our Administrative Team to provide support to our fast paced manufacturing operations.
MORryde International, Inc. is a company where office and manufacturing employees alike enjoy coming to work every day! Our focus is to exceed customer expectations in addition to promoting our company culture. At MORryde, employees continue to develop and enhance a positive atmosphere where team members work together, and are supportive and helpful to complete multi-faceted projects and day to day tasks. Our environment challenges its employees to advance current skills while building new strengths.
We are currently looking to fill a position within our Administrative team. This position will allow you to learn our business from the ground-up and gain experience in many aspects of our business. Previous employees who have been successful in this position have earned a wide variety of college degrees including Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Political Science, Education, Communications, English, Math and more! We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who place an emphasis on details and organization.
An ideal candidate will need to be both detail oriented, and possess strong communication skills. This involves a profound level of problem solving and the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment. Being an Administrative team member gives you the opportunity to work with a number of internal departments at MORryde such as fellow administrative groups, numerous production departments, sales, engineering and more! No experience in manufacturing? No problem! If you provide the motivation and commitment then we will provide the tools and training necessary to be successful.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to work well with customers and a diverse staff
- Aptitude to work independently and complete special projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional computer proficiency, with thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, while maintaining prior duties
- Ability to handle stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
MORryde is a great place to work!
Open communication, an encouraging atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for in a career? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become part of a truly unique and amazing company culture!
MORryde International, Inc. has experienced progressive growth in the last few years; due to this growth we are looking to add support to our supervision efforts. Currently we are seeking to fill a supervisor role for our 2nd shift welding department. This position requires a person who is highly skilled in welding and supervision/management. Supervisor duties include:
- Managing employee duties and a team of up to 25 individuals
- Effectively maintaining production schedules
- Hiring and firing of individuals
- Leading by example
MORryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company. Everyone from customer service to engineering to the shop floor, employees' work together to reach a common goal! With that, it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- Prior Welding Experience- MIG Welding (5+ years)
- Ability to read blueprints (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to train individuals on weld technique, print reading, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to identify and develop leaders within the department
- Customer focused attitude/ work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse staff
MORryde International, Inc. is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for full inspection of products. Other responsibilities may include review of root cause analysis with our Quality Technicians and you will also be responsible for communicating and interacting with production employees and department supervisors.
Teamwork is essential in this position, as you will also work closely with Plant Managers, Engineering and other Quality Inspectors. Strong mathematical and communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to actively listen to various team members and effectively communicate information to ensure quality standards are being met. Complex problem solving, critical thinking skills and the ability to create technical quality documents are also important requirements. The best candidate has a solid background with Six Sigma and PPAP Documentation. This is an opportunity that will allow you to excel.
- Experience with Six Sigma and PPAP Documents
- Basic use of measurement equipment
- Ability to interpret and read prints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical report writing abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work with a diverse staff
- Team player mentality
- ASQ Certification is preferred, but not required
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MORryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MORryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MORryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MORryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals.
If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MORryde is the place for you!
Requirements vary with each position, but most importantly
we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.