Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MORryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MORryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
MORryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse Engineering Department, specifically our Metal Fabrication Division. MORryde provides a commitment to outstanding service with a full line of fabrication capabilities using state of the art equipment and technology. We are looking to grow our engineering team with technical professionals who are self-motivated and have leadership qualities.
The Engineering Department at MORryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MORryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and practical application in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MORryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. You will work among team members that excel in a fast paced environment, who are supportive and strive to promote team work. This includes internal training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MORryde has designed a specific training program for engineers which incorporates all areas of our business. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. It will also help you merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and set the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
- Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Leadership qualities
- Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MORryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
MORryde International, Inc. is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for full inspection of products. Other responsibilities may include review of root cause analysis with our Quality Technicians and you will also be responsible for communicating and interacting with production employees and department supervisors.
Teamwork is essential in this position, as you will also work closely with Plant Managers, Engineering and other Quality Inspectors. Strong mathematical and communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to actively listen to various team members and effectively communicate information to ensure quality standards are being met. Complex problem solving, critical thinking skills and the ability to create technical quality documents are also important requirements. The best candidate has a solid background with Six Sigma and PPAP Documentation. This is an opportunity that will allow you to excel.
- Experience with Six Sigma and PPAP Documents
- Basic use of measurement equipment
- Ability to interpret and read prints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical report writing abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work with a diverse staff
- Team player mentality
- ASQ Certification is preferred, but not required
MORryde International, Inc. is a company where office and manufacturing employees alike enjoy coming to work every day! Our focus is to exceed customer expectations in addition to promoting our company culture. At MORryde, employees continue to develop and enhance a positive atmosphere where team members work together, and are supportive and helpful. Our environment challenges its employees to advance current skills while building new strengths. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
MORryde International, Inc. has experienced progressive growth in the last few years; due to this growth we are looking to add supervision support to our 1st Shift Shipping Department. We work as a team at MORryde, so you'll communicate with a wide variety of departments, from engineering to sales and administration to management. Exposure to business practices are endless given you are a sharp, detail oriented individual, who has the ability to problem solve.
Supervisor duties include:
- Manage and coordinate production activities with the goal of improving production efficiencies and providing raving fan service to customers
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Determines routing of trucks, according to established schedules
- Coordinate with production supervision to ensure timely shipments on finished goods
- Enforce company and safety policies
- Promote a safe, positive work environment by training, coaching and motivating team members
- Identify and develop leaders within the department
- Work with all team members to produce quality products for customers
MORryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company. Everyone from customer service to engineering to the shop floor, employees' work together to reach a common goal! With that, it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
- Candidates should have the ability to work well with a diverse staff, be able to take on special projects, and work independently
- 2+ years of shipping experience is preferred
- Ability to handle stress, maintain organization and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail, especially when overseeing equipment to ensure it is properly maintained to quality standards
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team setting
- The ideal candidate will have a customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus
This position is an opportunity to become part of a team that is truly unique and where the company culture is concentrated on a positive dynamic and career advancement. We strive to promote from within and at MORryde you'll find yourself with new opportunities that will grow your skillset and push, and challenge you to master new responsibilities and projects that you never thought you would be a part of.
MORryde International, Inc. is a quickly growing, progressive manufacturing company located in Elkhart, Indiana. With three locations, over 775 employees, and more than 625,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we have experienced significant growth over the past several years. MORryde specializes in a wide product line, creating solutions for a variety of industries including: recreational vehicle, transit bus, trucking, medical, agricultural, automotive, and more. The core of our business stems from custom metal fabrication, patented suspension systems, and chassis modification businesses. Our growth has been the result of extreme customer service, along with investment in state of the art equipment, processes, and technologies, and dedication to engineering proficiency. MORryde International, Inc. provides a positive, team oriented culture where team members are able to advance professionally. MORryde is truly Opportunity Driven!
Opportunity Driven Company
At our core, MORryde is an opportunity driven company. What this means to us is that we are constantly seeking to find problems that our customers, or potential customers, may be experiencing and then looking for solutions to these problems. Many times the opportunity forces us into solutions that expand our capabilities beyond where we have ever been. This drive to find opportunities and solutions has been a major factor behind our growth and expansion into many new product lines, many new customers, broader markets and a broader geographic base over the past few years. Sometimes we try something new and it doesn't work out, but that doesn't deter us from trying again, as this stretching process is vital to our culture of being Opportunity Driven.
At MORryde we also strive to have this same philosophy of opportunity internally; in fact our success as a company depends on this. What we mean by this is that we need Team Members that recognize problems as opportunities and use their energy, talents and creativity to find solutions. There are limitless opportunities for our talented Team Members to take responsibility, take initiative/leadership and be a problem solver; a difference maker. As a MORryde Team Member, you too could have the opportunity to personally be Opportunity Driven.
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MORryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MORryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MORryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MORryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals.
If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MORryde is the place for you!
Requirements vary with each position, but most importantly
we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.