Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MOR/ryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MOR/ryde is a great place to work!
MOR/ryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MOR/ryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
MOR/ryde is currently seeking energetic, positive, and passionate people to join our Administrative Team, which provides behind the scenes support to our fast paced manufacturing operations.
Being a part of the Administrative Team will allow you to learn our business from the ground up and gain experience in many facets of our business. Previous employees who have found success in this position have come to us with a wide variety of college majors including Psychology, Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Political Science, Education, Advertising, Communications, English and Math. We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who are eager to learn and grow.
In this entry level position you will gain exposure to various departments and business processes, which may include Customer Service, Quality, Order Entry, Programming, Materials/Purchasing, Accounting, Human Resources, Manufacturing Administration and Shipping Departments. Your initial training will allow you to plug into positions where business needs require extra effort. This is an excellent opportunity that will allow you to become exposed to many types of business processes.
No experience in the manufacturing setting? No problem! You provide the drive and dedication, and MOR/ryde will provide all the tools that you need to become successful!
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Candidates should have the ability to work well with a diverse staff, be able to take on special projects, and work independently
- Strong computer skills, with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle stress, maintain organization and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential to this position.
- The ideal candidate will have a customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
MOR/ryde is a great place to work!
Open communication, casual atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become a part of a truly unique and amazing company culture! Don’t forget to visit our career site at www.morrydecareers.com/culture.html to read firsthand what culture means to our team members!
MOR/ryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse and team oriented Engineering Department.
The Engineering Department at MOR/ryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MOR/ryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and reality in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MOR/ryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. We promote a culture which continually tries to improve and reinvent itself where needed. This includes training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MOR/ryde has designed a specific training program for engineers. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. This training process helps to merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and sets the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
- Engineering or drafting experience preferred
- Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MOR/ryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
MOR/ryde is seeking an energetic person to join our Accounting Team. In this position you will have the opportunity to be exposed to all areas of the financial cycle, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements and analysis, preparing and posting journal entries, month end entries and reconciliations, fixed assets, cost analysis, cash flow analysis, and special projects. The successful candidate must be passionate about numbers, balancing, auditing, researching, reporting and in general all things related to accounting.
If you are passionate about accounting and numerical/financial analysis, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established accounting team and to grow your accounting experience.
- Learn all accounting processes, including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Analyze inventory transactions/reporting and perform cost analysis
- Analyze jobs for profitability
- Prepare journal entries and support the month end close process
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Assist with special reporting and researching projects
- Accounting or Finance four year degree preferred but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Very high attention to numerical and financial details
- Strong analytical, research and audit skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills; comfortable presenting financial results
- Excellent customer service skills
At MOR/ryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our Accounting team and assist in our company’s continued growth. This is not only a great opportunity for you to grow your accounting experience, but it’s an opportunity for you to be a part of a great, team-oriented environment!
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MOR/ryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MOR/ryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MOR/ryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MOR/ryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals. If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MOR/ryde is the place for you!
RequirementsRequirements vary with each position, but most importantly we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.