Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MORryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MORryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
At MORryde, our company culture is extremely important to us. We are a company filled with employees who value teamwork and positive attitudes! Can you envision yourself working at a place where your co-workers are supportive and helpful… a place that pushes you to advance your skills and build upon your strengths… a place that provides you with the environment and the tools that are necessary for you to flourish? Then MORryde is the place for you!
MORryde is currently accepting resumes for 3rd Shift Maintenance Electrical Technicians to join our Manufacturing Team. As part of the MORryde Maintenance Team you will support our manufacturing operations by performing scheduled preventive maintenance, repairing production equipment, supporting new equipment installations, and assisting team members with training or troubleshooting to minimize equipment downtime. 3rd shift hours are 9PM-5AM. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced maintenance technicians that have a focus in electrical troubleshooting.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have experience in the following areas:
- Proven electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to read schematics
- Single and three phase industrial electricity and control systems
- Pneumatics / hydraulics systems
- Demonstrated maintenance and troubleshooting skills with PLC's
The following skills and abilities are essential to success in this position:
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Complex problem solving/ critical thinking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to maintain attention to detail to promote accuracy and quality
- Ability to continuously observe and promote safety standards
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, but knows when to include others in the decision-making process
Equipment that the Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining includes, but is not limited to, flatbed and tube lasers, press brakes, CNC mills and lathes, saws, finishing machines, and welding equipment including both manual and robotic.
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you!
|Welding Supervisor - 2nd Shift|
MORryde International, Inc. is a company where office and manufacturing employees alike enjoy coming to work every day! Our focus is to exceed customer expectations in addition to promoting our company culture. At MORryde, employees continue to develop and enhance a positive atmosphere where team members work together, and are supportive and helpful. Our environment challenges its employees to advance current skills while building new strengths.
MORryde International, Inc. has experienced progressive growth in the last few years; due to this growth we are looking to add support to our supervision efforts. Currently we are seeking to fill a supervisor role for our 2nd shift welding department. This position requires a person who is highly skilled in welding and supervision/management. Supervisor duties include:
- Managing employee duties and a team of up to 25 individuals
- Effectively maintaining production schedules
- Hiring and firing of individuals
- Leading by example
MORryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company. Everyone from customer service to engineering to the shop floor, employees' work together to reach a common goal! With that, it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- Prior Welding Experience- MIG Welding (5+ years)
- Ability to read blueprints (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to train individuals on weld technique, print reading, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to identify and develop leaders within the department
- Customer focused attitude/ work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse staff
This position is an opportunity to become part of a team that is truly unique and where the company culture is concentrated on a positive dynamic and career advancement. For more information about our environment and culture please visit www.morrydecareers.com.
|Front Desk Administrator|
Are you a self-starter who is able to multi-task in a fast paced organization? Do you love communicating and assisting people on a regular basis? Do you want to be a part of a growing and dynamic company? If so, we want to meet you! MORryde is currently seeking an energetic, positive and customer oriented individual to join our Administrative Team as a Front Desk Administrator.
The Front Desk Administrator is an essential part of MORryde's overall success, as you are the first point of contact for incoming phone calls and for greeting customers, vendors, applicants and employees. You are the voice and face of MORryde. The person in this role must be very hospitable, personable and take joy in serving others. Due to the variety of individuals you will encounter on a daily basis, this position will allow you to learn our business from the ground-up. Although the main focus of this position will be to manage lobby traffic and incoming company phone calls, there is also the opportunity to help in a wide range of administrative tasks.
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong desire to help people feel welcomed and valued. You must possess the ability to remain calm, positive and cheerful under pressure when multiple tasks, including multiple phone calls, present themselves. Extraordinary customer service is a must. We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who are eager to learn, serve and grow.
- Passion for talking with and serving people
- Patient, calm and friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task by managing a 6 line phone system and up to several hundred calls per day
- Ability to work well with customers and a diverse staff
- Strong desire to build relationships with internal and external people, whether in person or by phone
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience managing phone systems is helpful
- Good computer proficiency, with experience using Excel and Word is preferred
- Ability to work independently and complete special projects
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Capacity to move quickly between tasks and work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, while maintaining prior duties
Open communication, an encouraging atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for in a career? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become part of a truly unique and amazing company culture!
MORryde is seeking an energetic person to join our Accounting Team. This position requires a person who is extremely organized and very detail oriented. A successful candidate will be passionate about numbers, balancing, auditing, researching, reporting, and in general, all things accounting. While the initial focus will be in the Accounts Payable area, over time this position will also be exposed to many other areas of our Accounting Department and processes. This is an excellent opportunity to begin or expand your career in accounting and gain experience in a broad range of accounting functions.
- Manage and organize vendor packing lists
- Enter 450 Accounts Payable vouchers per week as part of the AP Team
- Code vendor invoices for proper GL cost tracking
- Research and resolve vendor inquiries and discrepancies
- Research uninvoiced packing lists and vendor statements
- Work with Purchasing to coordinate vendor RMA's
- Maintain various cost tracking spreadsheets using Excel
- Assist in the weekly vendor check printing process
- Special projects
- Accounting or business degree preferred but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills helpful. Basic Excel skills a must
- Must be extremely detail oriented, especially with numbers and financial data
- Excellent data entry skills a must
- Good analytical, research and audit skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Must be a self-starter, able to self-manage and take initiative
- Must be able to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must be a great team player
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our Accounting team and assist in our company's continued growth. This is not only a great opportunity for you to grow your accounting experience, but it's an opportunity for you to be a part of a great, team-oriented environment!
MORryde is currently seeking an energetic, creative and passionate intern to join our Marketing Team!
We are currently looking to fill an internship within our Marketing Department. This internship will require a sharp, motivated individual who is eager to learn and grow. This is not your typical internship, as you will help to carry out day to day marketing functions while working on special projects. Responsibilities will range from using your creativity skills to create promotional videos, product photographs, flyers, show booth designs, sales displays and dealer sales materials, to your administrative skills to manage and organize sales shows by booking event venues, ordering marketing materials and creating promotional kits to help aid in the presence of MORryde. You will also be involved in maintaining and developing our online presence through managing our online image galleries, managing input of content onto the MORryde YouTube Channel and creating e-newsletters. This is a great opportunity for you to gain first-hand experience and knowledge, which will allow you to be successful in the marketing field.
- Working towards a degree in Visual Communication (Graphic Design), Videography, Photography or Marketing (preferred, but not required)
- Personable, creative and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Proficient writing skills
- MAC literate
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
MORryde is a great place to work!
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MORryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MORryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MORryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MORryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals.
If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MORryde is the place for you!
Requirements vary with each position, but most importantly
we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.