Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MORryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MORryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
|Welding Supervisor - 2nd Shift|
MORryde International, Inc. is a company where office and manufacturing employees alike enjoy coming to work every day! Our focus is to exceed customer expectations in addition to promoting our company culture. At MORryde, employees continue to develop and enhance a positive atmosphere where team members work together, and are supportive and helpful. Our environment challenges its employees to advance current skills while building new strengths.
MORryde International, Inc. has experienced progressive growth in the last few years; due to this growth we are looking to add support to our supervision efforts. Currently we are seeking to fill a supervisor role for our 2nd shift welding department. This position requires a person who is highly skilled in welding and supervision/management. Supervisor duties include:
- Managing employee duties and a team of up to 25 individuals
- Effectively maintaining production schedules
- Hiring and firing of individuals
- Leading by example
MORryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company. Everyone from customer service to engineering to the shop floor, employees' work together to reach a common goal! With that, it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- Prior Welding Experience- MIG Welding (5+ years)
- Ability to read blueprints (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to train individuals on weld technique, print reading, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to identify and develop leaders within the department
- Customer focused attitude/ work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a diverse staff
This position is an opportunity to become part of a team that is truly unique and where the company culture is concentrated on a positive dynamic and career advancement. For more information about our environment and culture please visit www.morrydecareers.com.
MORryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse Engineering Department, specifically our Metal Fabrication Division. MORryde provides a commitment to outstanding service with a full line of fabrication capabilities using state of the art equipment and technology. We are looking to grow our engineering team with technical professionals who are self-motivated and have leadership qualities.
The Engineering Department at MORryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MORryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and practical application in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MORryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. You will work among team members that excel in a fast paced environment, who are supportive and strive to promote team work. This includes internal training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MORryde has designed a specific training program for engineers which incorporates all areas of our business. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. It will also help you merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and set the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
- Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Leadership qualities
- Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MORryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
MORryde International, Inc. is a quickly growing, progressive manufacturing company located in Elkhart, IN. We have three different locations, over 600 employees and more than 460,000 square feet of manufacturing space. We have experienced significant growth over the past several years and are currently seeking a candidate to join our team in a General Office Cleaning position.
The candidate we are seeking must be self-managed, responsible and a team player. Time management skills are equally important as the candidate we are seeking must be able to manage time efficiently to ensure proper cleaning is done in all areas. Candidate must take pride in the work they do, show initiative and strive to go above and beyond. Ideal working hours for this opportunity would be 1:00pm – 9:00pm.
- Vacuuming of office areas and break rooms
- Mopping/sweeping of office areas and break rooms
- Gathering and emptying of trash
- Maintaining restrooms, both office and production (cleaning, restocking, etc.)
- Maintaining break rooms and common kitchen areas
- Maintenance of entry way landscaping (flower beds, flower pots, etc.)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Strong time-management skills
- Self-managed and self-driven
- Strong communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques
MORryde offers competitive pay and benefits, along with a positive, clean, and safe manufacturing environment. This is an opportunity that will allow you to advance your skills and experience. If you would like to work for a company that allows you to grow beyond your current capabilities then MORryde is the place for you!
MORryde is not your typical company!
At MORryde, our company culture is extremely important to us. We are a company filled with employees who value teamwork and positive attitudes! Can you envision yourself working at a place where your co-workers are supportive and helpful… a place that pushes you to advance your skills and build upon your strengths… a place that provides you with the environment and the tools that are necessary for you to flourish? Then MORryde is the place for you!
MORryde is currently accepting resumes for 3rd Shift Maintenance Electrical Technicians to join our Manufacturing Team. As part of the MORryde Maintenance Team you will support our manufacturing operations by performing scheduled preventive maintenance, repairing production equipment, supporting new equipment installations, and assisting team members with training or troubleshooting to minimize equipment downtime. 3rd shift hours are 9PM-5AM. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced maintenance technicians that have a focus in electrical troubleshooting.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have experience in the following areas:
- Proven electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to read schematics
- Single and three phase industrial electricity and control systems
- Pneumatics / hydraulics systems
- Demonstrated maintenance and troubleshooting skills with PLC's
The following skills and abilities are essential to success in this position:
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Complex problem solving/ critical thinking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to maintain attention to detail to promote accuracy and quality
- Ability to continuously observe and promote safety standards
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, but knows when to include others in the decision-making process
Equipment that the Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining includes, but is not limited to, flatbed and tube lasers, press brakes, CNC mills and lathes, saws, finishing machines, and welding equipment including both manual and robotic.
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you!
MORryde is seeking an energetic person to join our Accounting Team. In this position you will have the potential to be exposed to all areas of the financial cycle, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, financial research and analysis, preparing and posting journal entries, month end entries and reconciliations, fixed assets, cost analysis, cash flow analysis, and special projects. The successful candidate must be passionate about numbers, balancing, auditing, researching, reporting and in general all things related to accounting.
If you are passionate about accounting and numerical/financial analysis, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established accounting team and to grow your accounting experience.
- Learn all daily accounting processes, including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare journal entries and support the month end close process
- Prepare and analyze various financial reports
- Assist with special reporting and researching projects
- Accounting or other four year degree preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Very high attention to numerical and financial details
- Strong analytical, research and audit skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our Accounting team and assist in our company’s continued growth. This is not only a great opportunity for you to grow your accounting experience, but it’s an opportunity for you to be a part of a great, team-oriented environment!
No current openings in your field of interest? No problem! MORryde is always looking for talented, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team!
MORryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MORryde include Accounting, Administration, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, and Supervision. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MORryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals.
If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MORryde is the place for you!
Requirements vary with each position, but most importantly
we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.