Due to expanding operations we are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team.
Please complete the application for General Production if you would like to be considered for any manufacturing position in any of MORryde’s three manufacturing divisions.
General Production Positions available include: Powder Coat Line, Paint line, Brake Press Operator, RV Service, Laser Operator, Mig and Tig Booth Welding, Chassis Line Welding, Assembly, Inspection, Material Handling, Maintenance, Shipping, Machinist and Class A CDL Truck Driver.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde strives to provide a team-oriented, casual environment. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic team members to join our Team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply in person at:
MORryde International, Inc.
1536 Grant St • Elkhart, IN 46514
MORryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse Engineering Department, specifically our Metal Fabrication Division. MORryde provides a commitment to outstanding service with a full line of fabrication capabilities using state of the art equipment and technology. We are looking to grow our engineering team with technical professionals who are self-motivated and have leadership qualities.
The Engineering Department at MORryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MORryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and practical application in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MORryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. You will work among team members that excel in a fast paced environment, who are supportive and strive to promote team work. This includes internal training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MORryde has designed a specific training program for engineers which incorporates all areas of our business. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. It will also help you merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and set the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
- Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Leadership qualities
- Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
- Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MORryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.
We are currently looking to fill a position within our Administrative team. This position will allow you to learn our business from the ground-up and gain experience in many aspects of our business. Previous employees who have been successful in this position have earned a wide variety of college degrees including Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Political Science, Education, Communications, English, Math and more! We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who place an emphasis on details and organization.
An ideal candidate will need to be both detail oriented, and possess strong communication skills. This involves a profound level of problem solving and the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment. Being an Administrative team member gives you the opportunity to work with a number of internal departments at MORryde such as fellow administrative groups, numerous production departments, sales, engineering and more! No experience in manufacturing? No problem! If you provide the motivation and commitment then we will provide the tools and training necessary to be successful.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to work well with customers and a diverse staff
- Aptitude to work independently and complete special projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional computer proficiency, with thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, while maintaining prior duties
- Ability to handle stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
Being a part of the Manufacturing Supervision team will allow you to learn our business from the ground up and gain experience in many facets of our company. We work as a team at MORryde, so you’ll communicate with a wide variety of departments, from engineering to sales and administration to management. Exposure to business practices are endless given you are a sharp, detail oriented individual, who has the ability to problem solve.
We currently have supervision opportunities available on the 2nd Shift: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Supervisor Duties Include:
• Manage and coordinate production schedules with the goal of improving production efficiencies and providing raving fan service to customers
• Enforce company and safety policies
• Promote a safe, positive work environment by training, coaching and motivating team members
• Identify and develop leaders within the department
• Work with all team members to produce quality products for customers
MORryde stresses the importance of team work throughout the company and it is very important that Supervisors display a team oriented attitude.
• Candidates should have the ability to work well with a diverse staff, be able to take on special projects, and work independently
• Ability to handle stress, maintain organization and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• High attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team setting
• The ideal candidate will have a customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
• Leadership in metal fabrication operations, manufacturing assembly or welding experience is a plus
At MORryde we pride ourselves on our company culture, which is built on positive attitudes and is one that promotes the growth of our team and team members. We strive to promote from within and at MORryde you’ll find yourself with new opportunities that will grow your skillset and push, and challenge you to master new responsibilities and projects that you never thought you would be a part of. At MORryde you’ll experience open communication, a friendly and positive atmosphere, and an environment that will challenge you to grow. This is an excellent opportunity to start or continue your career in manufacturing management.
MORryde is seeking an energetic person to join our Technology Team. The main areas of responsibility include:
• Database development, maintenance and troubleshooting operational issues
• Creating/modifying SQL scripts, stored procedures and triggers
• Creating/modifying Crystal Reports
• Create custom end user software applications
One role of this position on the Technology Team is to help manage the database, ensuring the integrity of all SQL databases and providing useful data to support our business processes and decision making. This position will work with our Technology Team and end users to help define project scope, development, testing, user rollout and training of various applications and automations. This position will also support our overall Technology Team with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Expertise with full software development life cycle
• Ability to create/modify SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions
• Visual Studio/Crystal Report experience
• Design, development and administration of SQL databases
• Develop and maintain documentation of the production environment
• .Net experience
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about database administration and looking for a great place to advance your career, then check us out. At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
MORryde is a great place to work!
MORryde is currently looking to add to our Inside Sales Team. This position will be charged with providing extreme customer service to our aftermarket distributors, dealers, and retail customers with the end goal of providing product information and sales support that will help sell the advantages of MORryde products. This position will also be responsible for providing technical support. Active listening and critical thinking skills will be needed in order to assess the problem at hand. A strong focus on customer service is key to our success as a company and your success as an inside sales representative.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• High level of attention to detail in order to process orders, returns, and customer instructions correctly
• Ability to understand the customer’s perspective, while handling a large volume of phone calls
• General technical aptitude with the ability to trouble-shoot mechanical workings is helpful
• Ability to take initiative and work effectively without constant supervision
• Must be able to handle extended periods of time at their desk assisting in post-sales activities including parts and service inquiries, product troubleshooting, and warranty administration
• Ability to analyze and solve problems is an integral part of this position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth.
MORryde International, Inc. is a quickly growing, progressive manufacturing company located in Elkhart, Indiana. With three locations, over 775 employees, and more than 625,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we have experienced significant growth over the past several years. MORryde specializes in a wide product line, creating solutions for a variety of industries including: recreational vehicle, transit bus, trucking, medical, agricultural, automotive, and more. The core of our business stems from custom metal fabrication, patented suspension systems, and chassis modification businesses. Our growth has been the result of extreme customer service, along with investment in state of the art equipment, processes, and technologies, and dedication to engineering proficiency. MORryde International, Inc. provides a positive, team oriented culture where team members are able to advance professionally. MORryde is truly Opportunity Driven!
MORryde may not have current openings in your field of interest, but don’t let that deter you from applying. With our “Opportunity Driven” mindset we have new and exciting opportunities present themselves often. Opportunities at MORryde include Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Supervision, Accounting, Human Resources and Sales. We seek out the very best talent we can find at MORryde, and our team is made up of talented, positive and driven individuals. If you are looking to join a truly positive and team oriented environment then MORryde is the place for you!
Requirements vary with each position, but most importantly we are seeking individuals with positive attitudes that have the capacity to learn. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are equally important as is a customer focused mentality.
MORryde is a great place to work!
Open communication, casual atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become a part of a truly unique and amazing company culture! Don’t forget to visit our career site at www.morrydecareers.com/culture.html to read firsthand what culture means to MORryde employees!